2nd Version of Ulternix Records Special Promotion Program is now officially released
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
2nd Version of Ulternix Records Special Promotion Program is now officially released.
Numerous improvements have been made on the Special Promotion Program web application to make it more user-friendly and easy-to-use.
Here is a list of the latest changes:
- The pages are lighter and load faster.
- Several bugs and issues have been fixed
- Now you can download individual songs as well as entire albums and singles
- Instead of "points", we have used a much simpler concept: "recommendations".
Now all those complex formulations have gone away and it's as easy as "recommend us to a friend and create a free download ticket for a song"!
- Now you can also increase your recommendations (and therefore your download tickets) by liking our facebook pages (Ulternix Records, Atlanteex and Vyck Vyo) or by registering the CDs that you have bought from our catalogue.
- Now you can recommend us to your facebook friends as well as your general friends by email.
- We have also developed a facebook app which provides all the functionalities of the special promotion program on facebook: "Free Music Circle".
- OpenID authentication is now integrated into the web application. From now on, you won't need to sign up and create an account to join the program. You can use your existing Yahoo, Gmail, Facebook or any other 3rd party OpenID account to bypass the account creation step.
- You can report us the problems you face while using our web or facebook application at http://www.ulternix-records.com/Contact/?action=report_problems . You won't need to provide any details except the errors that you have encuntered.